SOMERS, N.Y. – Employers in and around Somers are seeking workers for these positions:
Somers Eye Care is hiring.
Citibank in Somers is seeking a part-time teller.
A hair dresser position is open in Somers.
Somers Manor Nursing Home seeks a recreation leader.
Tax preparers are needed in Danbury.
A position is open in North Salem for a plumber's helper.
A DJ is needed in Yorktown Heights for Saturday nights.
Sullivan Data Management in Yorktown Heights seeks a network support technician.
A live-in aid is needed for an active paraplegic man in Yorktown Heights.
An eyebrow threader position is open in Yorktown Heights.
Part-time recreation counselors are needed at the YMCA after-school programs in North Salem, Mahopac and Somers. A part-time teacher’s aide position is open at the YMCA Early Learning Center in North Salem. Call Bonnie Conklin at (914) 276-2398.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Somers Daily Voice, email kpacchiana@DailyVoice.com.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Man Who Rear Ends Two Cars On I-684 Faces DWI Charge, State Police Say