SOMERS, N.Y. – Employers in and around Somers are seeking workers for these positions:
Somers Eye Care is hiring.
Citibank in Somers is seeking a part-time teller.
A hair dresser position is open in Somers.
Somers Manor Nursing Home seeks a recreation leader.
Tax preparers are needed in Danbury.
A position is open in North Salem for a plumber's helper.
A DJ is needed in Yorktown Heights for Saturday nights.
Sullivan Data Management in Yorktown Heights seeks a network support technician.
A live-in aid is needed for an active paraplegic man in Yorktown Heights.
An eyebrow threader position is open in Yorktown Heights.
Part-time recreation counselors are needed at the YMCA after-school programs in North Salem, Mahopac and Somers. A part-time teacher’s aide position is open at the YMCA Early Learning Center in North Salem. Call Bonnie Conklin at (914) 276-2398.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The Somers Daily Voice, email kpacchiana@DailyVoice.com.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed