SOMERS, N.Y. -- Allstate exclusive agency owner Karen Merritt has qualified for the Summit Club, a special statewide initiative designed to award agency owners who are dedicated to growing their local business, maintaining a presence in the community and improving the overall customer experience.
Merritt has been an Allstate agent for 17 years.
“Being a well-known face and name in the community, I’m honored to accept my place in Allstate’s Summit Club,” said Merritt. “As an Allstate agency owner, I take pride in being a trusted advisor to prepare and protect my customers so they can live the good life every day.”
“Karen’s dedication to customers and businesses in her community is exemplary, which makes her a prime candidate for Allstate’s Summit Club,” said Jim Clark, New York territorial sales leader at Allstate Insurance Company.
Karen Merritt’s Agency is located at Towne Center at Somers, PO Box 586 in Somers, NY 10589 and can be reached at (914) 276-3400 or KarenMeritt@Allstate.com.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 National Weather Service: Somers' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown