SOMERS, N.Y. -- Allstate exclusive agency owner Karen Merritt has qualified for the Summit Club, a special statewide initiative designed to award agency owners who are dedicated to growing their local business, maintaining a presence in the community and improving the overall customer experience.
Merritt has been an Allstate agent for 17 years.
“Being a well-known face and name in the community, I’m honored to accept my place in Allstate’s Summit Club,” said Merritt. “As an Allstate agency owner, I take pride in being a trusted advisor to prepare and protect my customers so they can live the good life every day.”
“Karen’s dedication to customers and businesses in her community is exemplary, which makes her a prime candidate for Allstate’s Summit Club,” said Jim Clark, New York territorial sales leader at Allstate Insurance Company.
Karen Merritt’s Agency is located at Towne Center at Somers, PO Box 586 in Somers, NY 10589 and can be reached at (914) 276-3400 or KarenMeritt@Allstate.com.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash