KATONAH, N.Y. -- The Caramoor Center for Music and Arts will be hosting a special event, "Mothers and Others Tea Musicale," in honor of Mother's Day on Saturday, May 10, at 1 p.m.
The event will begin with a tour of the Rosen House, a Mediterranean-style villa that includes fine and decorative arts. Afternoon tea will follow with an assortment of teas, sandwiches, scones and desserts that will be served in the Summer Dining Room. A special champagne toast will be given to honor all mothers.
After the tour, a mini concert will take place in the Music Room with Kristin Gornstein, mezzo-soprano and Jamison Livsey on the piano, performing a program of songs celebrating spring, mothers and children.
All are invited to give their mothers a special treat for Mother's Day at this event. Tickets are on sale now. Tickets for adults are $55 and children are $37. To purchase tickets, click here.
Caramoor Center for Music and Arts also offers afternoon tea on a regular basis. Tours of the Rosen House will be held weekly on Thursdays and Fridays after Saturday, June 7.
To view a schedule of upcoming events, visit Caramoor's calendar at www.caramoor.org/calendar.
Visit caramoor.org to learn more.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Somers
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Somers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Somers FD Supports Mahopac Falls Colleagues Battling Blaze