MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Community volunteer Kristina Weise will be co-hosting Northern Westchester Hospital education session, "Developmental Anxiety and the Middle School Child," on Wednesday, March 26 from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m in Northern Westchester Hospital's Conference Center.
This discussion, part of the hospital’s ongoing speaker series, will focus on ways to help children overcome anxiety and instill confidence.
Expert speakers will include Dr. Alexander Lerman, child and adolescent psychiatrist at Northern Westchester Hospital and Susan Raskin, manager of integrative medicine at Northern Westchester Hospital.
Weise is a member of the Parent-Teacher Association at Mount Kisco Elementary school and also volunteers at Neighbors Link.
"The subject matter of this upcoming lecture is extremely meaningful to me as my daughter will begin high school this upcoming fall," said Weise.
"These educational events hosted by Northern Westchester Hospital are always full of valuable informative on such relevant topics."
Weise resides in Mount Kisco with her three children who are ages 7, 11 and 13.
Tickets for the discussion are $10. To purchase and learn more information, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures