SOMERS, N.Y. -- Somers is getting ready to walk all night to fight cancer at Relay for Life of Somers, which kicks off at Somers Middle School on Friday at 7 p.m.
Some 50 teams and 376 participants have already raised more than $129,000 before the relay kicks off.
There will be a raffle in addition to t-shirt, Tupperware and Yankee Candle sales to help raise further funds.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures