SOMERS, N.Y. -- Somers is getting ready to walk all night to fight cancer at Relay for Life of Somers, which kicks off at Somers Middle School on Friday at 7 p.m.
Some 50 teams and 376 participants have already raised more than $129,000 before the relay kicks off.
There will be a raffle in addition to t-shirt, Tupperware and Yankee Candle sales to help raise further funds.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Pornography Charges
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed