SOMERS, N.Y. -- Somers is getting ready to walk all night to fight cancer at Relay for Life of Somers, which kicks off at Somers Middle School on Friday at 7 p.m.
Some 50 teams and 376 participants have already raised more than $129,000 before the relay kicks off.
There will be a raffle in addition to t-shirt, Tupperware and Yankee Candle sales to help raise further funds.
- 1 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase