SOMERS, N.Y. -- Somers is getting ready to walk all night to fight cancer at Relay for Life of Somers, which kicks off at Somers Middle School on Friday at 7 p.m.
Some 50 teams and 376 participants have already raised more than $129,000 before the relay kicks off.
There will be a raffle in addition to t-shirt, Tupperware and Yankee Candle sales to help raise further funds.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Somers Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday