MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital’s Certified Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program will be hosting pulmonary rehabilitation week at its Ambulatory Care Center at Chappaqua Crossing from Monday, March 10 through Friday, March 14, each day from 10 a.m. to noon.
The week is open to all who would like to have a better understanding of pulmonary disease and the available options for treatment. It will also provide information about the benefits of pulmonary rehabilitation for patients suffering from chronic lung diseases.
Lung function testing, educational materials and lung function questionnaires will be provided to all.
Attendance to this event does not require appointment.
Northern Westchester Hospital’s Ambulatory Care Center is located at Chappaqua Crossing (formerly Reader’s Digest), 480 Bedford Road, Chappaqua. Click here for a map. Enter the building through the north entrance.
For more information, contact Kenneth Montini, clinical exercise specialist and registered respiratory therapist at 914-458-8762 or email email@example.com.
Northern Westchester Hospital provides pulmonary rehab service to adults and children seven years and older.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash