MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting its second annual Survivorship Day - A Celebration Of Life, in recognition of National Cancer Survivors Day on Sunday, June 1 from 10 a.m. to noon.
The event will be held at the Holiday Inn in Mount Kisco, located at 1 Holiday Inn Drive.
Speakers at the event will include a cancer survivor and Dr. Alfred Tinger, chief of radiation oncology at Northern Westchester Hospital. Integrative therapies such as nutrition, expressive writing and exercise will be showcased. Marilyn Leroy-Sterling, a masters-prepared nurse practitioner with oncology experience who is also a trained Health Coach will be available to answer questions and speak about Northern Westchester Hospital’s Cancer Survivorship Program.
All cancer survivors and their families are invited for a continental breakfast and celebratory activities.
The event is free. Registration is required.
To register, call 914-666-1810 or visit www.nwhconnect.org/2014Survivorship.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 3 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield