SOMERS, N.Y. -- The third annual Valentine's Day, "Steph Comfort Kit" event to honor Stephanie Crisipinelli that was previously scheduled for Friday, Feb. 14 at Primrose Elementary School has been rescheduled for Thursday, Feb. 27 from 8:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m.
Primrose Elementary School first-graders will create comfort kits to distribute to children affected by disasters in Crispinelli's honor.
Crispinelli, a graduate of Primrose Elementary, devoted herself to helping others. She lost her life at age 19 in the 2010 Haiti earthquake while on a humanitarian mission Food for the Poor.
For more information, click here.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 5 Somers Town Board Supports Sidewalk Initiative