SOMERS, N.Y. -- The third annual Valentine's Day, "Steph Comfort Kit" event to honor Stephanie Crisipinelli that was previously scheduled for Friday, Feb. 14 at Primrose Elementary School has been rescheduled for Thursday, Feb. 27 from 8:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m.
Primrose Elementary School first-graders will create comfort kits to distribute to children affected by disasters in Crispinelli's honor.
Crispinelli, a graduate of Primrose Elementary, devoted herself to helping others. She lost her life at age 19 in the 2010 Haiti earthquake while on a humanitarian mission Food for the Poor.
For more information, click here.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Two Fishermen Discover Dead Body In Brewster
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Somers Voters To Decide On $86.9M School Budget, Three Board Seats