SOMERS, N.Y. -- The third annual Valentine's Day, "Steph Comfort Kit" event to honor Stephanie Crisipinelli that was previously scheduled for Friday, Feb. 14 at Primrose Elementary School has been rescheduled for Thursday, Feb. 27 from 8:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m.
Primrose Elementary School first-graders will create comfort kits to distribute to children affected by disasters in Crispinelli's honor.
Crispinelli, a graduate of Primrose Elementary, devoted herself to helping others. She lost her life at age 19 in the 2010 Haiti earthquake while on a humanitarian mission Food for the Poor.
For more information, click here.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed