SOMERS, N.Y. -- The third annual Valentine's Day, "Steph Comfort Kit" event to honor Stephanie Crisipinelli that was previously scheduled for Friday, Feb. 14 at Primrose Elementary School has been rescheduled for Thursday, Feb. 27 from 8:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m.
Primrose Elementary School first-graders will create comfort kits to distribute to children affected by disasters in Crispinelli's honor.
Crispinelli, a graduate of Primrose Elementary, devoted herself to helping others. She lost her life at age 19 in the 2010 Haiti earthquake while on a humanitarian mission Food for the Poor.
For more information, click here.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show