SOMERS, N.Y. -- The third annual Valentine's Day, "Steph Comfort Kit" event to honor Stephanie Crisipinelli that was previously scheduled for Friday, Feb. 14 at Primrose Elementary School has been rescheduled for Thursday, Feb. 27 from 8:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m.
Primrose Elementary School first-graders will create comfort kits to distribute to children affected by disasters in Crispinelli's honor.
Crispinelli, a graduate of Primrose Elementary, devoted herself to helping others. She lost her life at age 19 in the 2010 Haiti earthquake while on a humanitarian mission Food for the Poor.
For more information, click here.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Somers
- 4 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority