SOMERS, N.Y. -- The Somers Historical Society held an Independence Day celebration that featured Belgian draft horses at the Wright Reis Homestead, oxen demonstrations, pie-eating contests and many other activities on June 30.
The draft horses walked down to Reis Park and did a little demonstration there, as well.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester