SOMERS, N.Y. -- The Somers Historical Society held an Independence Day celebration that featured Belgian draft horses at the Wright Reis Homestead, oxen demonstrations, pie-eating contests and many other activities on June 30.
The draft horses walked down to Reis Park and did a little demonstration there, as well.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach