SOMERS, N.Y. -- The Somers Historical Society held an Independence Day celebration that featured Belgian draft horses at the Wright Reis Homestead, oxen demonstrations, pie-eating contests and many other activities on June 30.
The draft horses walked down to Reis Park and did a little demonstration there, as well.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Granite Springs Group Home
- 4 Judge Orders Somers Businessman To Stay In Jail Until Trial
- 5 Amber Alert Canceled After Missing Child Is Found Unharmed