SOMERS, N.Y. -- The Somers Historical Society held an Independence Day celebration that featured Belgian draft horses at the Wright Reis Homestead, oxen demonstrations, pie-eating contests and many other activities on June 30.
The draft horses walked down to Reis Park and did a little demonstration there, as well.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Somers
- 4 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority