SOMERS, N.Y. -- Somers Library will host an adult program in the Program Room that will feature a performance by the Hudson Bells, a women's choral group on Sunday, May 18, from 2-3 p.m.
The Hudson Bells will sing in three- and four-part harmony, both a cappella and with piano accompaniment.
Their wide-ranging repertoire includes American songbook standards, jazz classics, Broadway favorites and contemporary pop tunes.
The free event is sponsored by Friends of the Somers Library.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Police Investigate Assault With Baseball Bat In Yorktown
- 3 Route 35 Reopens After Downed Tree, Wires Lead To Closure
- 4 Mahopac Father Who Allegedly Hit Coach Faces New Charge
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says