SOMERS, N.Y. -- The John F. Kennedy High School in Somers will host the Northern Star Quilters’ Guild’s 35th Annual Quilt Show in May.
The two-day event on Saturday, May 3 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday, May 4 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., includes an exhibition of traditional and art quilts, lectures by Sue Nickels and Mark Lipinski, an invitational exhibit of modern quilts by Cherri House, demonstrations, a silent auction of small wall hangings, and over 30 vendors.
Raffle prizes include a beautiful quilt made by the members, with proceeds to benefit the charity “Abilities Beyond Disabilities”.
For more information, including parking and directions to John F. Kennedy High School, which is at 54 Route 138 in Somers, visit the quilter's guild website: northernstarquilters.com/quiltshow/2014-quilt-show
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show