SOMERS, N.Y. -- The annual Somers Women's Club Blood Drive will be held on Saturday, March 1, from 9 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. at the Somers Intermediate School.
The blood drive benefits 20 hospitals in the local region, and the blood may also be distributed to any of the 200 hospitals between the eastern tip of Long Island and Albany, depending on need.
Walk-ins are welcome. Appointments are also suggested. Photo or signature ID is required and donors under 17 need parental consent.
The school is on 240 Route 202.
Schedule a donation online at www.nybloodcenter.org or call 1-800-933-2566.
For questions about eligibility to donate call 1-800-688-0900.
For other questions or to schedule a time to make donations, contact email@example.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester