SOMERS, N.Y. -- The annual Somers Women's Club Blood Drive will be held on Saturday, March 1, from 9 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. at the Somers Intermediate School.
The blood drive benefits 20 hospitals in the local region, and the blood may also be distributed to any of the 200 hospitals between the eastern tip of Long Island and Albany, depending on need.
Walk-ins are welcome. Appointments are also suggested. Photo or signature ID is required and donors under 17 need parental consent.
The school is on 240 Route 202.
Schedule a donation online at www.nybloodcenter.org or call 1-800-933-2566.
For questions about eligibility to donate call 1-800-688-0900.
For other questions or to schedule a time to make donations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed