SOMERS, N.Y. -- The annual Somers Women's Club Blood Drive will be held on Saturday, March 1, from 9 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. at the Somers Intermediate School.
The blood drive benefits 20 hospitals in the local region, and the blood may also be distributed to any of the 200 hospitals between the eastern tip of Long Island and Albany, depending on need.
Walk-ins are welcome. Appointments are also suggested. Photo or signature ID is required and donors under 17 need parental consent.
The school is on 240 Route 202.
Schedule a donation online at www.nybloodcenter.org or call 1-800-933-2566.
For questions about eligibility to donate call 1-800-688-0900.
For other questions or to schedule a time to make donations, contact email@example.com.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 3 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York