YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Hilltop Hanover Farm’s vegetable stand on Hanover Street is now open on Fridays from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Buyers can pick their own vegetables on Saturdays, or enjoy organically grown, pre-picked vegetables at the farm stand.
The farm accepts credit cards for purchases over $25.
Hilltop Hanover Farm is open Tuesdays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The farm stand is only open on Fridays and Saturdays.
“Planning Your Fall Garden” is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 2 and “Spin and Knit” on Sunday, Aug. 3.
Hanover Farm’s recent “Cheesemaking” and “Pests and Disease in the Garden” workshops were big hits.
Area residents are also encouraged to enjoy over three miles of hiking trails and picnicking areas.
Visit the Farm’s website here for the latest information about future workshops.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Somers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Somers FD Supports Mahopac Falls Colleagues Battling Blaze
- 5 Somers Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester