MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Popular Zumba education specialist Armando Salcedo recently drew quite a crowd at Saw Mill Club in Mount Kisco.
More than 50 people joined Salcedo for a master class that ran for 90 minutes. The class showcased talent from other parts of the country.
In addition to the master class, Salcedo held a basic Zumba class certification in Spanish. The class had 35 participants, and they traveled from Westchester, Connecticut and New York City to be a part of the event.
Visit sawmillclub.com to learn more.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 3 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs