ARMONK, N.Y. - Daily Voice, the largest news provider in the region, is looking for an eloquent foodie to write regular features on the food scene in Westchester, Fairfield and Putnam counties.
Daily Voice's food writer should be interested in writing one story a week about everything from a five star restaurant to a local hole-in-the-wall that serves the best wings in town.
While compensation is modest, the restaurant writer will have an opportunity to meet some of the area's top chefs, visit the region's finest eateries and explore local trends of everyone's favorite pastimes - eating and drinking.
Those interested should send a resume to email@example.com. Please use the subject line "Restaurant Profiler."
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In Somers
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester