MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital Chief of Emergency Services Dr. Jim Dwyer provides tips to stay safe during summer months on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
From staying safe outdoors during activities and in nature to swimming precautions, Dwyer breaks down key tips to stay safe.
To read Dwyer's tips, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester