MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital Chief of Emergency Services Dr. Jim Dwyer provides tips to stay safe during summer months on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
From staying safe outdoors during activities and in nature to swimming precautions, Dwyer breaks down key tips to stay safe.
To read Dwyer's tips, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime