MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital Chief of Emergency Services Dr. Jim Dwyer provides tips to stay safe during summer months on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
From staying safe outdoors during activities and in nature to swimming precautions, Dwyer breaks down key tips to stay safe.
To read Dwyer's tips, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 3 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook