MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital dietitian Elisa Bremner provides tips for parents to help children make healthy food choices on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Discover the impact of family meals and why no food should be forbidden through Bremner's tips. She also discusses what to keep in the kitchen and how to talk to children about their weight.
To read Bremner's tips for healthy eating and children, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester