WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – OpenTable has released its list of 10 Diners’ Choice Winners in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley.
Blue Hills at Stone Barn tops the list. Located in Pocantico Hills, Blue Hills at Stone Barn serves American cuisine using local Hudson Valley resources. There are no menus at Blue Hill at Stone Barns. In place of menus, the restaurant offers two options based on the day's food choices for $208 per guest and $148 per guest.
French restaurant La Panetiere, located in Rye, is ranked at No. 3. La Panetiere offers its diners a taste of Provence, with changing seasonal dishes using fresh ingredients from farmer’s markets, fishermen and free-range poultry farmers. The fine dining prices at La Panetiere range from $25 lunch options to $48 dinner options, or an $85 dinner tasting menu.
X2O Xaviars on the Hudson holds the seventh position on the Diners’ Choice list. Located in Yonkers, this contemporary restaurant offers cuisine anywhere from $30-$50. X2O Xaviars is located on the only turn-of-the-century Victorian pier still in use on the Hudson River. Guests have an array of dining options to choose from, including dishes using French technique combined with Italian and Spanish influences. Asian options, such as sushi, are also available. X2O also offers an extensive wine list for wine enthusiasts.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Granite Springs Group Home
- 5 Judge Orders Somers Businessman To Stay In Jail Until Trial