SOMERS, N.Y. – Somers resident Monica Orbe has been promoted to director of corporate affairs at Alcoa Inc., the world’s leading producer of aluminum products.
In her new position Orbe will be responsible for a broad range of communications issues, including brand, advertising, social and digital media, and all communications matters that affect the company’s corporate reputation.
Orbe is a graduate of New York University and has previously worked at ABC News, CNBC, Bear Stearns and Lazard Ltd.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester