SOMERS, N.Y. – Somers resident Monica Orbe has been promoted to director of corporate affairs at Alcoa Inc., the world’s leading producer of aluminum products.
In her new position Orbe will be responsible for a broad range of communications issues, including brand, advertising, social and digital media, and all communications matters that affect the company’s corporate reputation.
Orbe is a graduate of New York University and has previously worked at ABC News, CNBC, Bear Stearns and Lazard Ltd.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 National Weather Service: Somers' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown