SOMERS, N.Y. – Here is a list of tag sales taking place in the Somers area this weekend:
- Otha Drive, (Route 100 to Plum Brook Road), Somers: Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- United Methodist Church, Route 116/Titicus Road, Purdys: Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Archer Road (off Route 6N), Mahopac: Friday and Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m..
- 6 Deans Bridge Road, Somers: Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 93 Krystal Drive, The Willows, Somers/Lincolndale: Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The Fairways (off Hill and Dale Road), Carmel: Saturday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- 341 Lovell Street, Mahopac: Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 45 North Street and 27 Bedford Road, Katonah: Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday noon to 4 p.m.
- 56 Scenic View, Yorktown: Saturday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Michael Geary Memorial Rink, Route 6 and Croton Falls Road (across from Mahopac Fire House), Mahopac: Sunday 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. 914-245-8606.
Any sports equipment left over from your tag sale can be donated to Let's Play it Forward (LPIF), a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization founded by a group of teens who donate gently used sports equipment to local youth organizations. Visit the LPIF website or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Planning a sale? Tell us about it. Email email@example.com.