SOMERS, N.Y. – We have a challenge for sharp-eyed readers who think they know Somers. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Each week we’ll post a picture of a place or an architectural feature found in town. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's puzzle is still unsolved. Hint: the photo was taken on Route 100.
Post your answers to this week's puzzle in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Granite Springs Group Home