SOMERS, N.Y. – We have a challenge for sharp-eyed readers who think they know Somers. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Each week we’ll post a picture of a place or an architectural feature found in town. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Last week's puzzle is still unsolved. Hint: the photo was taken on Route 100.
Post your answers to this week's puzzle in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says