SOMERS, N.Y. – We have a challenge for sharp-eyed readers who think they know Somers. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Each week we’ll post a picture of a place or an architectural feature found in town. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Thank you to our readers who correctly guessed that last week's photo was taken at PJ's Restaurant on Route 6.
Post your answers to this week's puzzle in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 National Weather Service: Somers' Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 15-Year-Old Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School In Yorktown