SOMERS, N.Y. – We have a challenge for sharp-eyed readers who think they know Somers. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Each week we’ll post a picture of a place or an architectural feature found in town. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Thank you to our readers who correctly guessed that last week's photo was taken at PJ's Restaurant on Route 6.
Post your answers to this week's puzzle in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.
- 1 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Mohegan Lake Park