SOMERS, N.Y. – We have a challenge for sharp-eyed readers who think they know Somers. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Each week we’ll post a picture of a place or an architectural feature found in town. It’s up to you to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where the photo was taken.
Thank you to our readers who correctly guessed that last week's photo was taken at PJ's Restaurant on Route 6.
Post your answers to this week's puzzle in the comment section below or on our Facebook page.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown