Before retiring in 2013, after 35 years of dedicated service to Westchester Medical Center, Registered Nurse and second generation graduate of the Grasslands School of Nursing, Mary Reiser, sat down for an interview and shared her story and her thoughts on nursing and her long career at the Medical Center where she cared for some of the regions sickest most critically ill patients for more than three decades.
If you are a nurse or you know a nurse, please take the time to watch this wonderful interview with an amazing member of the Westchester Medical Center family. Make sure to “like” this video and to click the “share” button to share this with all of your friends.
Visit westchestermedicalcenter.com to learn more.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 5 Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Robbed Granite Springs Man