WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident on I-684 South between Route 35, Exit 6 and the Saw Mill Parkway, Exit 5 slowed traffic Friday morning.
The accident occurred at 7:30 a.m. and was cleared prior to the end of the morning commute.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 5 Somers State Police Charge Woman With DWI At I-684 Stop