WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents on I-684 and the Saw Mill River Parkway have resulted in delays during the Wednesday afternoon commute.
The right lane of northbound I-684 is blocked between Route 35 (Exit 6) and Route 138 (Exit 6a). The accident was reported at 4:15 p.m.
There was also an earlier accident on the northbound Saw Mill River Parkway at Route 117 (Exit 39) that caused delays that was cleared by 5 p.m.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester