WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents on I-684 and the Saw Mill River Parkway have resulted in delays during the Wednesday afternoon commute.
The right lane of northbound I-684 is blocked between Route 35 (Exit 6) and Route 138 (Exit 6a). The accident was reported at 4:15 p.m.
There was also an earlier accident on the northbound Saw Mill River Parkway at Route 117 (Exit 39) that caused delays that was cleared by 5 p.m.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Two Charged During Route 35 DWI Checkpoint In Somers