WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- It was a slow go for Thursday morning commuters on stretches of several of Westchester's major roadways.
There was congestion at the interchange of I-684 and eastbound I-84 where the shoulder was blocked on I-84 after an accident.
The left lane of the southbound Taconic State Parkway was blocked between the Saw Mill Parkway and Pleasantville Road in Mount Pleasant, causing stop-and-go traffic earlier in the morning commute.
An accident on the northbound Sprain Brook Parkway blocked the right lane at Route 100B in Greenburgh. The accident, reported at 7 a.m., was cleared by 8 a.m.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway