WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- It was a slow go for Thursday morning commuters on stretches of several of Westchester's major roadways.
There was congestion at the interchange of I-684 and eastbound I-84 where the shoulder was blocked on I-84 after an accident.
The left lane of the southbound Taconic State Parkway was blocked between the Saw Mill Parkway and Pleasantville Road in Mount Pleasant, causing stop-and-go traffic earlier in the morning commute.
An accident on the northbound Sprain Brook Parkway blocked the right lane at Route 100B in Greenburgh. The accident, reported at 7 a.m., was cleared by 8 a.m.
- 1 Somers Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Somers
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Somers; Blizzard Warning Issued