SOMERS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Somers this week:
- A college professor from Danbury charged with having sex with a 15-year-old Somers boy is due back in court Feb. 3.
- State police from teh Somers barracks arrested a Danbury man who was speeding along I-684 at approximately 90 miles per hour before crashing into a trooper's car just north of the Westchester County border on Wednesday at 11:05 p.m.
- The legalization of marijuana in Colorado has found a fan in Yorktown Assemblyman Steve Katz.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed