WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The National Weather Service has issued an air quality alert for Westchester County until 11 p.m. on Monday.
Pollution levels are expected to be elevated to the point where individuals should consider limiting strenuous activity outdoors. People who may be adversely effected by elevated pollutant levels include those with asthma and heart disease.
Rain is expected to roll into the area after 4 p.m. today with a high of about 53 degrees. Temperatures will drop into the high 40s overnight with chance of rain near 100 percent and a chance of thunderstorms after 11 p.m.
Rain is expected early on Tuesday morning before becoming partly sunny later in the day with a high of 62 degrees.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 5 Somers State Police Charge Woman With DWI At I-684 Stop