WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The National Weather Service has issued an air quality alert for Westchester County until 11 p.m. on Monday.
Pollution levels are expected to be elevated to the point where individuals should consider limiting strenuous activity outdoors. People who may be adversely effected by elevated pollutant levels include those with asthma and heart disease.
Rain is expected to roll into the area after 4 p.m. today with a high of about 53 degrees. Temperatures will drop into the high 40s overnight with chance of rain near 100 percent and a chance of thunderstorms after 11 p.m.
Rain is expected early on Tuesday morning before becoming partly sunny later in the day with a high of 62 degrees.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 3 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge