CROTON FALLS, N.Y. -- A stretch of Croton Falls Road will be closed on Wednesday due to rehabilitation work for the bridge that crosses the Croton River, according to an announcement from Westchester County.
The road closure, which will affect the portion of the route between Route 22 and Routes 100/202, will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m, according to the county.
Croton Falls Road is located near the North Salem-Somers border.
There will be information available from the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation, according to the announcement, which can be reached at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Somers Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday