CROTON FALLS, N.Y. -- A stretch of Croton Falls Road will be closed on Wednesday due to rehabilitation work for the bridge that crosses the Croton River, according to an announcement from Westchester County.
The road closure, which will affect the portion of the route between Route 22 and Routes 100/202, will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m, according to the county.
Croton Falls Road is located near the North Salem-Somers border.
There will be information available from the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation, according to the announcement, which can be reached at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Woman Swiped Christmas Gifts Intended For Local Workers, Says Somers Man
- 2 Two Charged During Route 35 DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 3 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 4 North Salem Wallaby 'Indy' Possibly Spotted In White Plains
- 5 1-2 Inches Of Rain Possible In Somers On Christmas Eve