CROTON FALLS, N.Y. -- A stretch of Croton Falls Road will be closed on Wednesday due to rehabilitation work for the bridge that crosses the Croton River, according to an announcement from Westchester County.
The road closure, which will affect the portion of the route between Route 22 and Routes 100/202, will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m, according to the county.
Croton Falls Road is located near the North Salem-Somers border.
There will be information available from the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation, according to the announcement, which can be reached at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 3 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge