JEFFERSON VALLEY, N.Y. -- Club Fit is honoring Peter Kulikowsky with the Barbara Cullen Service Award.
Kulikowsky exemplifies the spirit of Club Fit’s core values, club officials said, and can be found regularly behind the café counter and wearing a welcoming smile for staff and members alike.
The club honored Kulikowsky because it said he "shows great attention to detail in preparing and serving the café fare and goes above and beyond caring about our members’ well-being." Club Fit employees described him as a genuinely courteous and kind person.
The Barbara Cullen Service Award is presented quarterly to staff members who exemplify Barbara's caring and selfless spirit.
Club Fit's Barbara Cullen died of cancer in 2010. According to Club Fit officials, she taught everyone a great deal about how to treat people, and taught that the road to health and fitness is a journey for everyone to enjoy regardless of age or athletic ability.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Somers Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday