NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- A $2.3 million bridge rehabilitation project will have Croton Falls Road in North Salem closed in both directions on Thursday, Jan. 16 and Friday, Jan. 17, according to LoHud.com.
Closures will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., between Route 100/202 and Route 22. Detours will be marked to guide motorists around the roadwork, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash