NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- A $2.3 million bridge rehabilitation project will have Croton Falls Road in North Salem closed in both directions on Thursday, Jan. 16 and Friday, Jan. 17, according to LoHud.com.
Closures will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., between Route 100/202 and Route 22. Detours will be marked to guide motorists around the roadwork, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Somers
- 4 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester