NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- A $2.3 million bridge rehabilitation project will have Croton Falls Road in North Salem closed in both directions on Thursday, Jan. 16 and Friday, Jan. 17, according to LoHud.com.
Closures will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., between Route 100/202 and Route 22. Detours will be marked to guide motorists around the roadwork, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester