NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- A $2.3 million bridge rehabilitation project will have Croton Falls Road in North Salem closed in both directions on Thursday, Jan. 16 and Friday, Jan. 17, according to LoHud.com.
Closures will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., between Route 100/202 and Route 22. Detours will be marked to guide motorists around the roadwork, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 3 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Somers