WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Croton Falls Road, which straddles Somers and North Salem, will close on Tuesday, Aug. 12 due to bridge rehabilitation, according to Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino's office.
The span of Croton Falls Road is scheduled to be closed between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Both westbound and east bound directions, which are between Routes 100/202 and 22, will be affected, according to Astorino's office.
The bridge is also located near the border with Putnam County.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 3 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs