WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Croton Falls Road, which straddles Somers and North Salem, will close on Tuesday, Aug. 12 due to bridge rehabilitation, according to Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino's office.
The span of Croton Falls Road is scheduled to be closed between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Both westbound and east bound directions, which are between Routes 100/202 and 22, will be affected, according to Astorino's office.
The bridge is also located near the border with Putnam County.
- 1 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes Somers
- 4 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester