WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Croton Falls Road, which straddles Somers and North Salem, will close on Tuesday, Aug. 12 due to bridge rehabilitation, according to Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino's office.
The span of Croton Falls Road is scheduled to be closed between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Both westbound and east bound directions, which are between Routes 100/202 and 22, will be affected, according to Astorino's office.
The bridge is also located near the border with Putnam County.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway