WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Croton Falls Road, which straddles Somers and North Salem, will close on Tuesday, Aug. 12 due to bridge rehabilitation, according to Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino's office.
The span of Croton Falls Road is scheduled to be closed between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Both westbound and east bound directions, which are between Routes 100/202 and 22, will be affected, according to Astorino's office.
The bridge is also located near the border with Putnam County.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Somers
- 4 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority