WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Croton Falls Road, which straddles Somers and North Salem, will close on Tuesday, Aug. 12 due to bridge rehabilitation, according to Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino's office.
The span of Croton Falls Road is scheduled to be closed between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Both westbound and east bound directions, which are between Routes 100/202 and 22, will be affected, according to Astorino's office.
The bridge is also located near the border with Putnam County.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 4 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester