WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Croton Falls Road, which straddles Somers and North Salem, will close on Tuesday, Aug. 12 due to bridge rehabilitation, according to Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino's office.
The span of Croton Falls Road is scheduled to be closed between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Both westbound and east bound directions, which are between Routes 100/202 and 22, will be affected, according to Astorino's office.
The bridge is also located near the border with Putnam County.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Somers Soccer Star Named College Player Of The Week
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions