WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo will give the green light for the use of marijuana for seriously ill patients this week, according to the New York Post.
The program will legalize the drug to patients with illnesses like glaucoma and cancer and will only be available with a prescription and will be dispensed through select hospitals in the state, the New York Post said.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach