WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo will give the green light for the use of marijuana for seriously ill patients this week, according to the New York Post.
The program will legalize the drug to patients with illnesses like glaucoma and cancer and will only be available with a prescription and will be dispensed through select hospitals in the state, the New York Post said.
- 1 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Mohegan Lake Park