WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo will give the green light for the use of marijuana for seriously ill patients this week, according to the New York Post.
The program will legalize the drug to patients with illnesses like glaucoma and cancer and will only be available with a prescription and will be dispensed through select hospitals in the state, the New York Post said.
- 1 Marijuana License Awarded To Katonah-Based Etain
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 3 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 4 Somers Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 5 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies