WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo will give the green light for the use of marijuana for seriously ill patients this week, according to the New York Post.
The program will legalize the drug to patients with illnesses like glaucoma and cancer and will only be available with a prescription and will be dispensed through select hospitals in the state, the New York Post said.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge