WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo will give the green light for the use of marijuana for seriously ill patients this week, according to the New York Post.
The program will legalize the drug to patients with illnesses like glaucoma and cancer and will only be available with a prescription and will be dispensed through select hospitals in the state, the New York Post said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures