NEW YORK, N.Y. - The MTA's Harlem Line is experiencing 45 minute delays Thursday morning due to weather-related conditions.
The railroad is advising travelers to allow for extra travel time and listen for announcements at their stations.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge