NEW YORK, N.Y. - The MTA's Harlem Line is experiencing 45 minute delays Thursday morning due to weather-related conditions.
The railroad is advising travelers to allow for extra travel time and listen for announcements at their stations.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Somers Soccer Star Named College Player Of The Week
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions