SOMERS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Somers this week:
- A Mahopac man, Garrett N. Marino, 41, was arrested by New York State Police in Somers, and accused of driving while intoxicated.
- A blood drive is being held in Somers for Daniel Turner, 10, who has leukemia, and several Somers mothers are hoping this blood drive will help get the word out about Daniel's need for blood transfusions.
- A Cortlandt Manor man, Hiram Noel Mendez, 35, faces multiple charges after police accused him of stealing art by Andy Warhol from a man he found dead.
- New York City authorities have charged 18 people believed to have been involved in a group that stole luxury vehicles from several car dealerships, including in Westchester County.
- Westchester County has reached a new five-year agreement to keep the Bee-Line bus system operated by Liberty Lines and PTLA Enterprise in Cortlandt.