SOMERS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Somers this week:
- The Somers Education Foundation (SEF) Hall of Fame will grow by four April 26 when Brenda O’Shea, Kathleen and John Reilly and Chris Ward get inducted at the annual gala and dinner at Putnam County Golf Course.
- A South Salem teenager was charged with felony cocaine possession after his friend was stopped for speeding on Route 35, police said.
- The Farmer & the Fish, a farm-to-table restaurant in North Salem, reopened for lunch Thursday after a chimney fire Wednesday night.
- Somers resident Joan Elizabeth O'Hagan died at age 71.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Bedford Hills Teen Accused Of Defacing Historic Clock Tower
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Man Who Rear Ends Two Cars On I-684 Faces DWI Charge, State Police Say