SOMERS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Somers this week:
- A two-alarm fire engulfed part of the Goldens Bridge fire station, but a quick-thinking volunteer saved some of the station's equipment. The blaze was ruled accidental.
- Somers 202 is the latest Westchester restaurant to appear on the Food Network reality show "Restaurant Stakeout."
- Somers' St. Luke's Church is opening a food pantry to help serve the community.
- A recent study by TRIP, a national transportation research group said that deficient roads and bridges throughout New York State costs motorists an additional $20.3 billion statewide annually due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 3 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M
- 4 Westchester Legislator Who Represents Part Of Somers To Resign
- 5 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak