SOMERS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Somers this week:
- A two-alarm fire engulfed part of the Goldens Bridge fire station, but a quick-thinking volunteer saved some of the station's equipment. The blaze was ruled accidental.
- Somers 202 is the latest Westchester restaurant to appear on the Food Network reality show "Restaurant Stakeout."
- Somers' St. Luke's Church is opening a food pantry to help serve the community.
- A recent study by TRIP, a national transportation research group said that deficient roads and bridges throughout New York State costs motorists an additional $20.3 billion statewide annually due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays.
- 1 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern