WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The afternoon commute could be tricky with heavy rain and thunderstorms likely throughout Westchester County on Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
Storms are expected to roll through the area after 1 p.m. and could bring gusty winds and heavy rains. The high temperature is expected to be around 82 with an 80 percent chance of rain.
Storms are expected to threaten the area again on Tuesday with highs in the low 80s with an 80 percent chance of precipitation again.
Wednesday will begin cloudy but skies will clear in the afternoon with a high temperature of 79.
Thursday and Friday are expected to be sunny with temperatures in the low 80s to close out the week.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach