WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The afternoon commute could be tricky with heavy rain and thunderstorms likely throughout Westchester County on Monday, according to the National Weather Service.
Storms are expected to roll through the area after 1 p.m. and could bring gusty winds and heavy rains. The high temperature is expected to be around 82 with an 80 percent chance of rain.
Storms are expected to threaten the area again on Tuesday with highs in the low 80s with an 80 percent chance of precipitation again.
Wednesday will begin cloudy but skies will clear in the afternoon with a high temperature of 79.
Thursday and Friday are expected to be sunny with temperatures in the low 80s to close out the week.
- 1 Somers Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Somers
- 3 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued