SOMERS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Somers this week:
- A Mohegan Lake man was charged with driving while intoxicated under Leandra's Law for having a passenger in his vehicle under age 16 on Monday, Jan. 20, police officials said.
- Mount Pleasant police chief Brian Fanelli was arrested on Thursday and charged with possession of child pornography, according to ABC 7.
- New York State Police arrested a Mount Kisco man and charged him with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, Jan. 18 in Somers, police officials said.
- Bedford resident Kerry Kennedy's trial for driving under the influence will begin on Monday, Feb. 24 in White Plains.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach