SOMERS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Somers this week:
- The body of a 40-year-old man was found in a burning car at the Purdys train station in North Salem on Sunday evening.
- A Bronx man with more than 20 suspensions on his license was arrested after leading state police on a high-speed chase on I-684 that ended with the driver crashing on Route 22 in North Salem.
- A pair of Peekskill men that state police say are responsible for significant heroin sales in the Northern Westchester region were arrested in the last week.
- Most flights in and out of the Westchester County Airport have been canceled Thursday because of the snowstorm that has hit the area.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Somers
- 4 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority