SOMERS, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Somers this week:
- The body of a 40-year-old man was found in a burning car at the Purdys train station in North Salem on Sunday evening.
- A Bronx man with more than 20 suspensions on his license was arrested after leading state police on a high-speed chase on I-684 that ended with the driver crashing on Route 22 in North Salem.
- A pair of Peekskill men that state police say are responsible for significant heroin sales in the Northern Westchester region were arrested in the last week.
- Most flights in and out of the Westchester County Airport have been canceled Thursday because of the snowstorm that has hit the area.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With DWI On I-684 In Bedford
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 3 It's 'Hail To The Tuskers' As Somers Celebrates Girls Soccer State Title
- 4 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In Lewisboro
- 5 Man Is Shot By Fellow Hunter After Killing Deer Near Putnam County