SOMERS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Somers this week:
- New York State Police have charged a 55-year-old Peekskill man with making a bomb threat in Somers.
- Eight Democratic members of the Board of Legislators said Rob Astorino is missing in action and demanded a new election for Westchester county executive, which Republican legislators called pure political silliness.
- Route 35 in Lewisboro was closed for about an hour on Tuesday, April 29, due to an overturned vehicle.
- Pop legend Paul Simon, 72, and his wife, musician Edie Brickell, 47 were each charged with disorderly conduct after a dispute between the couple at their New Canaan home Saturday evening.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans