NORWALK, Conn. -- The younger sister of Bedford resident Martha Stewart died in Norwalk Hospital from a brain aneurysm on Tuesday, Aug. 5, according to the New York Daily News.
Laura Plimpton, 59, worked closely with Stewart, running the day-to-day operations of her sister's massive media conglomerate, the Daily News said.
Plimpton is survived by her three children and her husband, the Daily News reported.
- 1 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 2 Feed Barn Fire Near Somers Disrupts Neighboring Stores
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Halloween Parade Draws Large Crowd To Downtown Somers