PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Three members of the Pace University women's swimming and diving team competed at the NCAA Division II Diving Championship Pre-Qualifying meet held at the SPIRE Institute Natatorium on Tuesday, March 11.
Sophomore Jenny Palladino was the top finisher for the Setters. Shecame in 27th on the 3-meter board with a score of 215.70 and 28th in the 1-meter competition with a score of 214.75.
Senior Megan Morse placed 28th in the 3-meter competition with a 213.80 and finished 35th on the 1-meter board at 206.05.
Junior Maria-Vitoria Bernardes was 36th on the 1-meter and scored 203.75. She placed 37th in the 3-meter competition with a 191.15.
The meet concludes the Setters winter sports season.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Somers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Somers; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Somers FD Supports Mahopac Falls Colleagues Battling Blaze
- 5 Somers Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester