WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on southbound I-684 experienced delays Monday morning as a result of road work.
The roadwork, which began shortly before 10 a.m., resulted in stop-and-go traffic between exit 3 (Route 22) and exit 4 (Route 172).
- 1 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show