WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on southbound I-684 experienced delays Monday morning as a result of road work.
The roadwork, which began shortly before 10 a.m., resulted in stop-and-go traffic between exit 3 (Route 22) and exit 4 (Route 172).
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Somers
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents