DANBURY, Conn. -- The right lane traveling on eastbound Interstate 84 will be closed in Danbury for road work on Monday, Feb. 24.
The right lane is closed between Exits 2 and 5 until about 3 p.m., the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Somers
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge