DANBURY, Conn. -- The right lane traveling on eastbound Interstate 84 will be closed in Danbury for road work on Monday, Feb. 24.
The right lane is closed between Exits 2 and 5 until about 3 p.m., the Connecticut Department of Transportation said.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Somers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Somers Man Charged With Disorderly Conduct Charge By Yorktown Cops
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures