This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 116 has reopened in both directions in North Salem on Thursday after being closed as a result of a downed tree and wire at the intersection of Route 121.
The closure, at Grant Road (Route 121), was reported at 8:45 a.m. It reopened just prior to noon.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 4 Westchester Communities Rank High Among Nation's Best Suburbs
- 5 Mount Kisco Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M