WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 35 on the Bedford/Lewisboro border has reopened after being closed in both directions following an accident involving an overturned vehicle late Wednesday afternoon.
The closure was between Mount Holly Road and Holly Branch Road near the Cross River Reservoir and was reported at 4:50 p.m. The road reopened just before 5:30 p.m.
- 1 State Police Charge Two During DWI Checkpoint In Somers
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 4 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 5 Four Charged After Alleged Gang Assault In Mohegan Lake Park