WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 35 on the Bedford/Lewisboro border has reopened after being closed in both directions following an accident involving an overturned vehicle late Wednesday afternoon.
The closure was between Mount Holly Road and Holly Branch Road near the Cross River Reservoir and was reported at 4:50 p.m. The road reopened just before 5:30 p.m.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Somers Soccer Star Named College Player Of The Week
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions