WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 35 on the Bedford/Lewisboro border has reopened after being closed in both directions following an accident involving an overturned vehicle late Wednesday afternoon.
The closure was between Mount Holly Road and Holly Branch Road near the Cross River Reservoir and was reported at 4:50 p.m. The road reopened just before 5:30 p.m.
- 1 State Police Warn Somers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Two Charged In Underage Drinking Detail That Includes Somers
- 4 Owner Plans To Sell 1 Pepsi Way With PepsiCo's Move Out Of Somers
- 5 Mount Kisco Woman Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Bank Customers