WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Westchester County may see a wintry mix Tuesday night into Wednesday afternoon, according to the National Weather Service.
There is chance of snow Tuesday night before 1a.m. and snow, freezing rain and sleet are likely between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m., then snow after 4 a.m. Low around 31. The overnight low temperature will be around 31 degrees. New snow and sleet and ice accumulation of around an inch is possible overnight.
Snow may continue until around 1 p.m. Wednesday, with a chance of rain between 1 and 4 p.m. A snow accumulation of up to 2 inches is possible by Wednesday afternoon.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 3 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Bedford Hills Nurse Earned More Than $630K In Overtime
- 5 Somers Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday