SOMERS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Somers last week:
- Somers High School student Chelsie Von Elm took part last week in the Envision National Young Leaders Conference in Washington, D.C.
- The Somers Library will exhibit a collection of fabric pictures from photographs by Anita B. Sklar throughout August.
- Two Connecticut women were charged after leading troopers in a chase through Westchester before crashing in the town of Southeast, according to LoHud.com.
- Westchester County residents were stunned by the news that a Malaysian airliner was shot down over the Russia-Ukraine border Thursday.
- Apple Inc. has partnered with Armonk-based IBM in a deal that could make Apple a significant member of the business market, the tech companies announced Tuesday, reports CNBC.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach