SOMERS, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Somers last week:
- James Lucadamo is just a teenager who loves playing football, but the Somers High School student-athlete is already helping other young players live their football dreams.
- A Bedford Hills man was ticketed and charged with driving while intoxicated last weekend after being stopped by New York State Police at the intersection of Route 35 and the Interstate 684 interchange, according to a police statement.
- The New York state Division of Criminal Justice Services issued a missing vulnerable adult alert for an area that includes Westchester County on Monday, June 9.
- An upstate New York man was charged with driving while intoxicated after being pulled over by state police on I-684 in North Salem early on Monday, June 9, according to a release.
- New York State Police charged a man and woman from South Salem with possession of several drugs, including hundreds of bags of heroin, during a traffic stop on Monday, June 9, police officials said.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Somers Skies Sunday
- 2 Downed Tree, Wires Cause Closure Of Route 118
- 3 Somers Soccer Star Named College Player Of The Week
- 4 Ridgefield High School Officials Investigate Reports Of Hazing, Bullying
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions